Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Side effects...

So, as you all know the Wife is pregnant. While being pregnant the woman develops certain side effects that she normally does not have.

I firmly believe that the Husband also develops some of these. Here is what I have so far:

1) Lack of concentration: I noticed this the most yesterday at my Chamber luncheon. I write out notes for myself to follow so I do not forget anything. Well as I was speaking yesterday I could not concentrate. I finally had to stop and let the business owners know that my wife is pregnant and I have developed some of the symptoms of her pregnancy. They all laughed and I kept going. (it didn't get any better!)

2) Sympathy weight: A few of my pants have gotten a little tighter. I eat whenever I want to and whatever I want to. No reason?! I am still wearing a 32 waist but if I don't stop, I won't for long! I need to hit the road with my bike and sweat some of this off.

3) Tiredness: I am in bed by 10pm at the latest every night but I wake up tired. Of course this could be from the "lack of concentration" as well as the "eating any and everything" all the time.

We have 5 more months of this...I better stop eating now or the doctor will be confused as to "whom is having the baby when I take Jennifer to the hospital to deliver!"

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I think David would agree with you!

Valerie said...

LOL! Alex actually got a little nauseous from time to time(: