Thursday, September 4, 2008

Something other than Politics please!!!

-
Well, no one has been commenting on my posts about my election so I guess I am boring everyone to death. So on to other news...

I enjoyed the 3 day weekend. I got LOTS done around the house. Saturday morning I woke up at 7:30am, got my coffee and sat down for a few minutes. By 8am I was cleaning house, doing laundry, changing the sheets on the bed, everything.

From there I moved outside and did some yard work. Blew the driveway with the leaf blower, picked up limbs, etc. etc. etc.

Sunday after church I went to Lowes and picked up some yellow mums and planted them in the front yard and laid out some seed to see if I could get some grass to grow in a few areas.

On Monday I slept in until about 7am and then lounged around the house. The inlaws and brother-in-law and his fiancee came over about 12:30 and we grilled fillet minons, hamburgers and chicken. All VERY Yummy!!!

Also on Friday I got to see my wifes volleyball team play and I watched them play this past Tuesday. It is hard for me to get to the games so I am glad I made it to those.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Sounds like the kind of weekend that you'll be wishing you had once little bit gets here! :) My weekend was full of kid stuff, all good in a different sort of way. No cleaning took place though.