Monday, October 6, 2008

Over already???

My vacation is over. How fast they seem to go by. I do not even feel like I had a vacation. Now when we took the cruise...that was a vacation. I really did get LOTS of rest!

It was good to get away from the everyday stuff I guess. I did have to handle a lot of Chamber stuff while I was gone but that was handled over the phone.

It was great to see my cousin and her family and both sets of my grandparents. While visiting I racked up a lot of baby stuff. Here is what I got:

From my Cousin: a baby tub, play mat with toys, walker with lights and sounds.

From Granny: baby monitors, bib, shirt, outfit, and silky.

From Memaw: Learning blocks.

Maybe I sould go back a few more times before the baby is born? Hmmmmmm...

On Saturday we got our baby bed and I put it together. I will post pics later this week if I remember. It looks really good and it is really putting us in that "nesting mode!" HA!

Well I am signing off. It was a busy day at work today and will be tomorrow and I had Council meeting tonight so I am about to jump in the shower and try to get to bed early; while I still can before Baby boy gets here.

I think we are leaning toward Corban Lee Snyder. What do you think?

3 comments:

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Corban Lee sounds good! I'll call him Corbie! LOL
I have gotten an outift for lil' bit. I'll have to get it to ya'll one way or another. Mail??

Eric said...

or give it to memaw when they come up for Thanksgiving?!