Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What day is it?

I was just sitting here thinking that it was Monday. Why I do not know because I had a chamber luncheon today and we only have those on tuesday. I guess it was a brain cramp or brain fart...whichever you prefer.

This weekend was busy. From the pictures below you can tell that we saw babies.

The wedding at the church went great despite all that happened starting friday night. A storm moved through the area and lighting hit the building and took out some of the lights and sound system. The church is on a 3 phase system so we had some lights. By Saturday morning the power company had come out and everything was back on but lighting did take out the amp that feeds sound threw the sanctuary and took out the computer that controls the power power. Those will have to be replaced but we did have a backup sound system that worked just the same.

Now that I have established that today is Tuesday and NOT Monday, I have lots to do this afternoon. Hopefully after today my week will slow down some but then again, I like it busy...it keeps me out of trouble.

Also, a note about the bike ride in Memphis, TN. I am not doing that one anymore. I am going to do the one at Orange Beach to Pensecola...I think that is where it ends? It is still for the same cause it's just that my friend who is in the group that I am riding with cannot make it to the Memphis one now and I do not want to go without him because he is the one who got me into biking.

No comments: