Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Too Hot to Handle

It has been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!! I step outside from work to go to the car and can't seem to catch my breath. After I get out of the car, where the air was on, I can't catch my breath. This HEAT is CRAZY!!! Lord, send wind and rain!

What has been up with us? Alot and not much at all...

The wife is still at volleyball with full force and school starts back Thursday for her school so she is excited.

The air in the truck is acting up so we have it at the shop. Which reminds me, "Thank you Lord for the blessing of having two vehicles!" You never know how much you use both of them until one is out of use. Hopefully we will have it back by tomorrow. My brother in law works at the ford delearship so he is checking and working on it.

I almost have all of my money raised for my MS Bike ride in Memphis, TN next month.(see post below) Of course I am still going to have to get alot more riding in before then.

My sister-in-law had her baby last Thursday. They had a little girl. They have one boy already so this makes two.

Our friends Hank & Jamie are about to have their little girl. I know they are excited as well as the brothers-to-be are waiting for their little sister. We are happy for them too! Remember to call us!!!

Since the wedding month has passed in June we have had babies and birthdays. Always something and it just shows you how fast time is going by.

No comments: