Monday, August 20, 2007

Quick Peek Weekend!!!

Went to football scrimmage after work for a few hours with the wife at her school.

Was woken up by bride at 12:30am Saturday morning alarming me to the fact that there were fire trucks and police in the road at the house across the street from us.

Back in bed by 12:50 but laid awake until 2:00.

Up again at 5:15am to go bike riding...when all was said and done I got 53 miles in. (total time it took 3 hrs. 40min.)

Came home worked in the yard some and enjoyed sitting on the couch to, not one but TWO thunderstorms, that passed through during the afternoon and evening.

Sunday went to church, got home and ate lunch, worked in the yard, went for another bike ride at 5:30...when all was said and done I got 33 miles in. (total time it took 2 hrs. 6min.)

Back home after the ride, showered and went to bed...THE END!!!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

any particular reason why your biking? Is it stationary or a real one?

Eric said...

It is a real bike. I would get pretty bored if it was stationary.
But I am biking to stay in shape and I am doing a MS Bike ride at the beach at the end of September...150 miles. I should have the prettiest legs in Calera...ha!

Mom said...

Only if you shave those legs Eric!

LOL

Eric said...

Hey...There was a time that I use to!!! Now ya Know!!!