Monday, April 2, 2007

Weekend

Did we just have a weekend? Sometimes I can't tell. I stay so busy trying to catch up on things on the two days that I am off I sometimes wonder if I was off at all?

We closed out the end of the year here at work and I was able to make it out the door at my regular time. (3:30pm.)

Saturday morning I got to sleep in a little. Then I headed over to church and helped judge the Teen Challenge Compitition. For the music there was myself, another guy, and a girl. (aka...Randy, Paula, Simon) Can you guess who I was??? If you guessed Simon, you are WRONG! Truth is, we didn't judge them verbally, we had tally sheets for each person. All in all is was good and I really enjoyed doing it.

After that I headed over to the gym where Jennifer was coaching and watched the team for about 4 hours, then headed to wally-world, then back to the church for drama practice. Then it was home.

Sunday morning we did our drama, titled Ester, Easter, and Eternity. It was a "Comical" drama, but based on the book of Ester in the Bible. I liked that it was funny because it let unbelievers know that you can still have fun being a Christian and everything is not serious. You can still keep your sense of humor.

After church it was to the inlaws, then home to rest, go pick the wife up, then back home for the evening.

I was planning on getting a ride in this past Saturday but then I was asked to judge the Teen Challenge. Then I tried to plan it for yesterday but the rain delayed that. (which we needed) Maybe this Saturday???

No comments: