Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday

Last Friday we were off from work because it was Good Friday. Of course, I did work at my vice president's house to get a little bit more cash for my trip to NYC. Which by the way I leave for in 8 days. (April 21st). I'm getting more and more excited. I better rest up next week because there ain't goin be no sleepin while we are there. Don't worry, I will try to keep my Southern accent to a minimum. (yea right!)

This afternoon I am getting my first Professional Massage Ever. About a month ago I won a $50 gift certificate from a radio station and to get a full hours worth of "Deep Tissue Massage" all I have to do is add $10 to it. ($1.00 per minute basicly). I am sure I will enjoy it. I will let you know how it went.

This afternoon at work is going by slooooooooooooooooooooooowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! What to do what to do?!

Tomorrow some of us here at work has volunteered to come and plant shrubbery around the building but now we have 100% chance of rain so I doubt that is going to happen. If it doesn't happen I wouldn't mind loafing around the house for the day; especially after I get a massage. (don't want to go getting all tensed up again))

Last night I finally put some plastic walmart bags on the mirrors fo the car. As funny as it has been to watch, we have had these birds, or one bird I think, that will sit on the side of the window and look at their reflection in the mirror. Then they will jump up on the mirror and hang down and look at their reflection. Then jump back down and flap and peck at the mirror. Well it was cute to watch a few times but I have seen where they or it has scratched the mirrors and I can't continue to let that happen. So, plastic bags it is. What is also funny is a house that we pass on the way to church has two shoe-size boxes covering their mirrors. (they must have the same problem.) But this house is about 15miles from us so it has to be another bird but probably the same species.

Well, two hours of work left to go. I hate watching the clock but today it is like that.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That bird thing is funny! Enjoy the massage!

Unknown said...

Put a mirror on your bird bath. That is too funny!