Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday

My massage Friday was REALLY NICE! I have to say though that an hour passed by too quickly. They also offer the Candle "earwax remover" thing. I have heard about that and I think I want to try that. They say that it helps with, of course the removal of inner earwax, but also drains the sinus, which makes sense since the ear, nose and throat are all connected.

On Saturday others from work and myself were here doing some landscapping outside. We started at 9am and was finished by 12:30, just before the rain started. We planted 100 plants. It looks really good. So good, that the boss wants to continue all the way to the road. That would be about another 700 plants, if he does the same kind.

Not too long now and I will be flying to New York. I am trying not to rush this week because when I leave Saturday morning it will be another 7 days until I see my bride. (I am going to miss you Baby!!!) Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I know! I know!. (just kidding)

I have a suitcase opened on the guest bed and a list of things that I need. As I think about other things I put it in the suitcase. I am having to take both summer, fall, and winter. This week NY is getting a lot of rain but by Saturday their high the following next week is in the 60's. A little cloudy with some rain. Note to self: pack umbrella.

Again, I have a 1 GB memory card for the camera and it holds 401 pictures. (more than enough) When I get back I will down load them and start posting them on the blog. I need pictures on this one anyways.

Until later.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Well, Eric! How dare you change your blog address and not tell anyone? Okay, maybe you did, but you just didn't tell me! Anyway, glad to have found you. Have a good time in NYC