Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Staying Home...

I enjoy getting a snow day, or ice day as it was yesterday. To be able to get up, on a day that you normally would be heading out the door to work, and lay around in your bed clothes all day with your hair unfixed does something good for the body.

Now, I love my two Sons but a snow day does change things when you have children; they are not as relaxing as they use to be, but still fun nonetheless! I always tease that if Jennifer would get a job that pays mega bucks I would stay home and be Mr. Mom! I am not so sure of it after yesterday. I'm not complaining, I'm just trying to give you some humor.

We might have had ice and snow outside but it looks like a tornado went through the inside of our house all thanks to a 22 month old being inside all day long! You will be proud of me though...I am slowly letting "some" of my OCD go and therefore my house still looks like a tornado went through it. (I am sure I will have to pick it up by this evening!) Hey, I said, I was letting "some" of my OCD go...not all!

I may have mentioned this already but I really feel that God is going to do some HUGE things in 2011. I feel it for our family and I sense it for others as well. One thing I know God keeps reminding me of is, "Do not worry! I am in control! Trust in Me!" Yes, He has always told us to do these things but we are stubborn humans and think for some reason that we can do a much better job than He so we try to handle it ourselves. Tisk, tisk, tisk! Shame on us...shame on Me!

So people...today is 1/11/11. Not sure if all ones means something spiritual or not but I would like to say that it is a reminder that we are only promised this day so do not worry or fret about tomorrow, for you have not been promised tomorrow! THIS is the day the Lord has made so let us REJOICE and be glad in it!

Have a blessed Tuesday Blogger World! I am back at work and ready to see what God has in store. I thank you Father for the job that you have blessed me with. I thank you that, come May 1st, I will be here 11 years! Father, I ask that you continue to bless me above and beyond anything I can think or imagine! Continue to change my heart oh God and renew a right spirit within me.

No comments: