Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Figuring it all out

It is 4:40am on Wednesday morning and here I am posting on my blog with the sounds of the Wiggles dvd playing in the back ground and Corban 1/2 awake 1/2 asleep on the couch. He has woken up a few times last night. I guess something he ate at dinner last night upset his stomach a little. At his age, everything is trial and error; until he can tell us what bothers him anyway. Or maybe, he justed wanted to be with his Daddy. ;)

Life is moving right along. The end of the month, which is our closing date, seems so far away but I know it's just because we are really excited about getting moved in so we can paint the boys rooms and get them both ready and then prepare for Asher to get here.

One thing I was thinking when I was up and down with Corban this morning was the fact that I will have to go up and down stairs to get his milk, etc. The more I think about it the more I think we are going to have to find a solution to that. (i.e. keeping paci's in their bathroom, maybe a small fridge to keep sippy cups with milk?) I am not complaining about the stairs. I LOVE the space that the new house is giving us and I love the fact that the bedrooms are on a different level from the kitchen, etc.

I've got LOTS of ideas about decorating and can't wait to start. Knowing me, I am sure I will be doing stuff in the weee hours of the morning while we are up with Asher. Might as well make good use of my time!

Jennifer has everything planned out in her mind of what she wants done with the boys rooms. Corban will have a fire truck theme. He already has his big boy bed which he will soom be sleeping in. We just haven't set it up yet because we were wanting to move first. Jennifer is looking for some other fire truck thWeme stuff to put in the room. Asher's room is going to be jungle theme with monkeys and frogs. Both of the rooms will be their own shade of blue.

As already mentioned in previous posts, the rest of the house can wait until we get to it. Nothing has to be done right away. One thing I do know though is that the seller better be keeping that pool clean. I will want to be going swimming as soon as we move in. :)

No comments: