Monday, December 31, 2007

Another Year Gone By!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Ours was great! We are truely blessed! The Saturday before Christmas I had my family over at our house where we opended presents with my grandparents. On Christmas eve I grab a few more things for stocking stuffers and then later that evening we were all over at the Wife's parents house doing the Christmas Eve thing.

We had Christmas together on Christmas morning. We didn't do much between each other this year beacause:
1)We get what we want when we need it throughout the year.
2)If you remember, we spent about $4,000.00 for a new engine.

After our time together we headed to the Bride's parents house and then from there went to my parents house. We were back at home by 7:30pm.

This weekend we went to my other grandparents house and saw them since they do not make it up for Thanksgiving or Christmas. It was a great visit and I will post a few pictures of them when I get a chance.

It is crazy to think that Another Year has Gone By!

I can't say that I have ever been big on "New Year Resolutions!" All I know that I want to do this year is set a time aside EVERYDAY to grow my relationship with God. I allow the busyness of the day get in the way and then I am too tired to focus on Focusing of time with my Father.

When I spend time with God I feel the difference. Things DO seem to go easier and things do not bother me as much. This is already going to be a busy year and I know I can't do it on my own. I can't wait to see what God has in store for this new year!

Everyone have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve and New Years Day!

Until Next Year...2008

No comments: