Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The stockings were hung on the Armore with care...

In hopes that St. Nick would soon be there!

Oh how time flies! If you ask me, this year has been one of the fastest.

As I sit and type this I think about all that has happened this past year. Things I worried about, things that I was glad happened, things I was sad that happened, and things that never happened. The conclusion that I have come up with is, "It really does NO GOOD to worry about tomorrow." Imagine that, God's word really does speak Truth!

As you hussle and bussle remember the true meaning of Christmas!!! The birth of Jesus Christ!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

WOW! I had so much to catch up on with you two. I love the history of the 12 days of Christmas. Yes, I would have thought that was your dad too...so glad I read the clarification beforehand, and I love the pics on the armoire (sp?) Have a Merry Christmas!!!