Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Where to start?

0) To start, we only have 13 days until Christmas!!!
1) The Christmas Parade went very good and we had about 60+ people in the parade.(floats, cars, etc.)
2) We have not finished our shopping and we keep putting it off; or just don't find time to do it!
3) I am working my fingers to the bone and lacking sleep!
4) Believe it or not, I am about "Christmas Partied" out and we still have a couple more to attend.
5) I am now officially, as of yesterday, the Chamber of Commerce President. I am looking forward to a great year coming up.
6) Gas prices are making me sick everytime I look at the signs and have to fill up. The news says that "Consumers control the price so if we stop driving as much we would see the prices come down." WRONG!!! We can't stop driving as much. We, the bride and I, are not driving anymore than we normally do. What "the people" don't know or understand is that people are cutting back everywhere else in their budget because of the high prices!
7) This weather is crazy! I should have been in shorts these past few days but starting tomorrow it will start getting cold again.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Try to enjoy this time of year! It was good to see you yesterday!

Mom said...

Don't let your gas tank get empty. If possible, top it off every day, that should only cost a few bucks, instead of an arm and a leg.