Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Leaves!

Our yard is covered in leaves. This past Saturday I found the driveway. Almost forgot that we had one. Had to uncover it though so we wouldn't back into the ditch.

This time last year the bride and I raked up about 50-60 bags of leaves. The size of each bag was 55 gallons. (now do you feel the blisters on your hands?) A few times already this current year I have taken the leaf blower and blew one side of the yard to the fence and then raked up into bags.

I ran into a neighbor yesterday and I asked him if he had a riding lawn-mower with a bagging system and if so could I use it. He does and he said yes. Praise God! So, after Christmas I am going to suck-up the leaves. I can already tell this is going to go alot faster than last year. Having good neighbors is GREAT!!! Now if that one Oak tree, out of five, will finish dropping its leaves I can get it all done at once.

This has been a blog post from Bomba Days for your reading pleasure!

No comments: