Tuesday, July 3, 2007

All things must come to an end

The month of June is OVER!!!!!!! And I couldn't be happier.

We have been wedd out from all of these weddings.

My sister was married this past Saturday. She is now Kasondra Leighann Malone. We call her Kaci and our dad calls her Moe. The wedding was very nice. Everything went well and yes, I even cried. That was my baby sister getting married and she looked really lovely and as brothers are; I am protective of her.

I found out that, the video camera that was going around before the wedding allowing people to say things to the bride and groom, that my brother and I said about the same thing..."Brandon, if you hurt her I will kill you...But I love you!!!"

The are now spending 10 days in Cancun Mexico. They will be ready to come home.

Saturday night my cousin and her husband stayed the night and headed home Sunday morning back to Florida.

After church on Sunday we went to Jennifer's grandmothers to celebrate her 75th bday.

Needless to say, I am tired. I am off tomorrow for the 4th and then back to work Thursday and Friday.

Friday we leave on vacation. We are heading up to Gatlinburg until next week and then to end the week of our vacation I have a surprise for my Bride to celebrate our 1yr. Anniversary coming up on the 22nd of this month. I can't tell you what or where we are going because she reads my blog.

After vacation I wil try and sit down and post pictures of my brother and sister's wedding and from our vacation. You know I have never been good at posting pictures but I do want to get some on here.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm glad the month of wedded bliss is over for you guys! Now you just need to focus on each other and what the Lord has taught you through your first year of marriage! We miss you at the Boemer house. We will be moving out the in two weekends, but you know you are ALWAYS welcome at my parent's!