Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wisdom

When I pray, I continually ask God for Wisdom. But as of last friday I may not have it anymore? I went and had all four wisdom teeth removed.

Does that mean that the whole time I was asking for wisdom, I already had wisdom and that I didn't have the wisdom to know that I had wisdom until the wisdom was gone? Are you as much confussed as I am?

About the only thing that has been going on in Bomba Days is work. The bride and I did get to catch a movie Thursday night, which is something we haven't done in a while. We WILL be doing that more often.

Since my brothers wedding is out of the way, we are now prepairing for my sisters wedding day on the 30th. That is why I had to squeeze time in there for the wisdom teeth surgery.

Maybe by this friday I will be 10 lbs. smaller. The only foods I have ate are the kind that can just slide down. aka...mash potato's, apple sauce, pudding, mac and cheese, ice-cream. I am ready for some real food. I go back to have the stitches removed this Thursday. I'm thinking, hopefully, seafood on Friday!!! The bride of course will be eating chicken fingers.

Until again...

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm glad the removal went well! And here's hoping you get that seafood! Have you guys tried Ezelle's?

Eric said...

No, haven't tried Ezelle's. Is it good?

Unknown said...

Find another way to lose weight! LOL, I finally posted something on this blogger.

Mom said...

I'm wiser since my wisdom teeth came out. Don't worry.
:)