Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tired

To start I wanted to ask and see if anyone has tried the Crystal Light packs that you pour into your bottled water? My favorite is the White Tea "blueberry" flavored. It may sound nasty but it is really good. If you get tired of drinking just "plain" water, this will help you get your daily amount in a better way. The white tea "blueberry" is an Antioxidant.

Now to other business. I still have some more NY pics to post so I will try and get on that this week.

It has been really busy and next month will only get busier. Saturday a week a go I went to two weddings. One I knew about the other was a surprise wedding. No one knew...Not even their parents. It was suppose to be just a BBQ that they were hosting at their house and had invited friends and then before you knew it, the couple had changed clothes and one of their friends was a pastor(he knew about it).

Monday thru Wednesday it was my responsiblity to entertain some of our clients from Chile. I picked them up Monday evening, took them to dinner and then to the hotel. Tuesday after their meeting here at the office I took them to the Galleria(mall), to one of the Gardens in the area, then to dinner and to the hotel. Wednesday morning I picked them up and we headed to Vulcan Park. www.vulcanpark.org

From Vulcan Park we went to the Musuem of Arts. (Our client had his daughter with him and she wanted to see different things in America). We had lunch in the Cafe area when we got there, walked around for a couple of hours and then headed to the Airport. Needless to say when I got home, I crashed. I enjoyed being their tour guide but it does make one tired.

Friday night was my brothers and soon to be sister-in-law Couple's Shower. I can't believe that they will be married on June 9th.

Of course, if I think I am tired now, I will REALLY be tired after June 30th. We have a wedding this weekend to attend, My brothers on the 9th, Jennifer and her mom are attending her cousin's on June 16th, then my Sister is getting married on the 30th. Of course in between the weddings we have a couple more showers, tool parties, rehearsal dinners, etc to attend and on the 15th I am having all four of my Wisdom Teeth removed. YIKES!!!

*Note: I am not complaining, just letting you know how busy we are in the Snyder world and if you do not see or hear from us atleast send a prayer up for us for strength and rest.

Until again...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Good LORD, you guys are swamped! Maybe you guys could squeeze in time for an early dinner one night... I'm cooking!

Eric said...

We would love to squeeze in a dinner. We miss you guys and gal(s)

I will get the bride to give you a call and set a day up.

Mom said...

I have tried those "to go" packets, the Kool-aid, and Crystal Light, etc....I do like them, but they give me a headache due to all the artificial sweetners in them. So I don't use them very often. Those fake sugars aren't good for you anyway. Even Splenda.