Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Back in the Groove.

I am trying to get "Back in the Groove" since NY and I am slowly but surely getting there.

I am working on the photo's to post them on the blog. Along with that, I am working on my sister's wedding invitations, going crazy with the salesmen last week(their yearly visit), and Jennifer's grandfather is expected to pass away today. We thought it was going to be Sunday but he is still hanging in there. Jennifer's dad called her this morning and told her it was probably going to be today.

I haven't forgotten, just staying busy. Also, had to get the yard mowed and back in order when I got back from NY.

I will post though and I will tell about the American Idol thing.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Getting back to normal after an anything-but-normal vacation is no fun! I'm praying for Jenn's grandfather.

Mom said...

WELL??
Isn't 6 days long enough to get unpacked and "back in the groove?"

UPDATE! I wanna hear all about it!

Unknown said...

what American Idol thing? I don't remember you telling me about that.