Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hope set high???

You should all know by now that you CAN NOT get your hope set high about me posting pictures. I eventually get around to it but not anytime fast.

Hey, I can't help it. I really do stay busy. Down loading pictures is not on the top of my priority list. If it gets done, it gets done and if it doesn't, it doesn't.

Now on to other things...

We had a good vacation. It really was relaxing and seemed like a week off. (sometimes it only feels like a day off.)

We went to Gatlinburg to the Cabin and did some shopping, bike riding, and relaxing. We then spent two days at the house and then this past friday we celebrated our 1yr. anniversary by going to a bed and breakfast. (it was a surprise for my Bride). Our anniversary isn't until this weekend but since we were on vacation we decided to celebrate it then. We will of course go out to eat or something on the actual day.

We left the BnB and went to my parents to grill out for my Brother, Sister, and Dads birthday. My brother and sisters was yesterday and my dads is today. Tonight we are going to the comedy club for my dads bday.

Jennifer is officially on her LAST FEW DAYS at her current job. Come this friday she will be "unemployeed" for two weeks and then will start her teaching job August 1st.
Again, we are both REALLY excited about it. She will be doing something that she not only went to school for but also that she loves. I am really happy for her.

Well, until again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Colette said...

Eric,
Yes, it is me...the here and after. I can not believe it has been a whole year since you were married. Congrats to you and your bride and it appears that you have reaped a harvest of God's blessings. Things have been a little rocky for us...check out my post to catch up and please, dear brother, offer up some prayer for us.
Committed friends in Christ Jesus,
Trina