Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer Time

I remember when Summer arriving meant something to me. But then again, I still worked during the summer. Come to think of it, I have worked since I was 14 years old. Oh well, I guess somethings never change. lol.

This summer we don't really have too much planned. We have a few things taking place on different weekends and a florida trip to visit the grandparents. We might grab a weekend and head up to the Smokies. Our main focus is baby #2 arriving in September. Which I think we are going to change the name to Asher Jackson. Also, we are still trying to sell the house. If there is no activity on it by the end of this month we may consider renting it out. Lord, please show us your way!

There are a lot of houses out there and a few that we are interested in. We need to go ahead and get pre-approved so we are ready to jump when we need to. Like they say, "It is a buyers market"...but it's not a sellers!

Corban is growing like ever. He is my Buddy and I love him so much! I really can't wait for Asher to get here; but time does not have to rush for that to happen. Time is already going by too fast as it is.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: