Friday, February 6, 2009

To do list...

My work is giving Jennifer and I a Dipes and Wipes party today for Corban. I am very thankful for them and for doing this. After the party, my "to do list" for this afternoon and this weekend will be to:

1) Find a place for the dipers and wipes at home
2) Do taxes tonight
3) Get car seats in both vehicles
4) Get suitcase for hospital in the car
5) Purchase anything we "must" have for Corban that we did not already receive
6) Meet a friend for breakfast in the morning
7) Sweep, mop and dust the house...again
8) Rake up remaining leaves and enjoy the sunshine and a high of 65; I will probably wash the cars too
9) Church on Sunday and then home to rest

"To do list" is subject to change upon water breaking and Jennifer going into Labor!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You can come and dust my home when you are finished.
Ya'll need a housekeeper.