Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just like his Daddy!

The doctor announced yesterday that Jennifer had not dilated any! She is having contractions and actually had one while in the doctors office.

According to my Mother, this is similar to what happened to her while she was pregnant with me. She didn't dilate until she was in Labor. It seems we might have a case of "Like Father like Son?!" Who knows? We are 38 weeks and 2 days prego with 12 days to go.

The doctor did say that he would like to see her dilated by her visit next Monday so we will see.

Is anyone doing a Baby Pool? What is your guess on when Corban will arrive?

1 comment:

Mom said...

First babies tend to arrive late. Jennifer's labor will go like her Mother's most likely, not your mothers!

Was her mom late? Was her mom dilated before labor?

I know that I personally didn't dilate with my first one until I was induced with Pitocin. The body just didn't know what to do. Ben was a week late too. Once the water breaks, she'll tend to dilate faster..

Jason was born the day after his mom decided she was going to water ski. 8 months preggo water ski-ing. LOL
So, go drive down a bumpy road.