Monday, February 9, 2009

The BIGGEST Baby in the World...

My work gave Jennifer and I a Dipes and Wipes shower on Friday. It was at the shower where everyone got to see the BIGGEST baby EVER!!! Had I known this was going to happen I would have passed on the shower!


Thank you to everyone who helped with the shower, attended and gave gifts. It means a lot to Jennifer and I.

Today we are 13 days away from Corbans "expected" due date. Jennifer goes back to the doctor today so we will know this afternoon if she is dilated any and if Corban will possibly be arriving sooner? We are blessed and are getting more and more excited as we await his arrival. Stay Tuned!!!

4 comments:

MindBloggling said...

I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE BABY CORBAN. I GUESS BABY BOMBA WILL HAVE TO GIVE UP HIS PACIFIER WHEN HE GETS HERE. BABY BOMBA WILL BE ALL GROWN UP...MAYBE.

Nicole said...

that's awesome!

Mom said...

I sent one of these pictures to Mema!
LOL

Unknown said...

you were a "cute" baby when you were born and you still are!