Friday, February 27, 2009

My baby boy!

Today my Son is one week old! How time is flying by! HA!

He is doing so good. He is eating more already and starting to stay awake more instead of just eating and sleeping.

When changing his diaper he would scream bloody murder so we have changed the routine to: Feed him first when he wakes up, then change the diaper. He doesn't seem to mind it as much that he is naked since his belly is full. Then after that, rock him back to sleep.

I have cherished every moment with him in my arms; no matter what time it is. I want to cry when I hold him because I start to think of the great blessing that he is to his mom and I.

This weekend we will download some current pics and I will post them to the blog.

STAY DRY!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I know the feeling of just wanting to cry.... babies are blessings! I'm looking forward to you both sharing all of your warm and fuzzy moments!

Mom said...

Eric, it's the Mom who feels like crying. All those hormones getting normalized again.

LOL

Did you guys get a wipes warmer? Those things are great! Babies hate cold wipes!