Thursday, May 8, 2008

Preacher and Author

I have started reading books written by Max Lucado. He is a Pastor and an Author of a church in San Antonio, TX. If you have not read any of his books I encourage you to start.

I have already read "Come Thirsty" and I am currently reading "Next Door Savior". I've got two more on the coffee table waiting for me when I am finished with the current one.

On another note I am still awaiting my NEW bike that I purchased. OH YEA, I forgot to tell you all that I purchased a new bike! It is suppose to ship sometime this month. I wish I was getting it before my ride Saturday but it's not going to happen. Here it is:

By ordering direct I saved $250.00. There is no taxes and shipping is FREE!!!(so I really saved MORE!)

To help cover the cost of the new one I put my Mountain Bike, that I haven't rode in atleast 2yrs, on Ebay(really my Mother did). It sold for the price I was asking for in 3 days. $300.00 and the guy came from Douglasville, GA to my job and picked it up. (that is about a 2 1/2 hr. drive for him) Praise the Lord!

So here I wait for my NEW bike checking the Tracking number everyday to see if it is on it's way. (they didn't specify when in May it would ship when I ordered it the last week in April).

Well, the clouds are getting darker in the sky and it appears at any moment that the rains will come. Of course there will be storms with the rain because that is the way it happens in Alabama. We can't just get rain w/o the storms. I wish I was at home laying in bed, watching TV or reading my book with the windows open and listening to the rain fall when it starts.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hey!
MAx lucado is awesome! I haven't read the books you talked about here, but I have read several of his books, and they are really good. You'll probably learn a lot about yourself while you're reading!