Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Business After Hours

Tonight is our Business After Hours for the Chamber. This marks our 4th one for the year.

I have to say that I am really pleased with how they have been going. The past two months we have had between 30-40 people. This is our first year doing them.

It is getting closer and closer to the Cruise date and I can hardly wait. Everything is ready except for packing.

The wife and I are going to look at a house today. Not to say that we are "for sure" moving but we have been thinking about it. Since I am running for City Council, if I get the seat for District 2, which I hope I do, and if we choose to move, we have to move to another house in that district to be able to keep the seat. Near the end of the 4 years and before the next elections you have a chance to move and be in your new address 30 days before a certain deadline.

But like I said, we are not "for sure" saying we are moving, just looking around right now. Who knows, we may choose to build a Master suite onto our current house and possibly push out the left side of the house and make the current livingroom, kitchen, and dining room bigger. We love our house and this could be an option?

It's about 3:30 so I am out of here until tomorrow!

No comments: