Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Wiggly Good Time!

My little Corbster(Corban) is growing up so fast. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't just get misty-eyed while thinking about just how fast. It's just that time really does seem to go by faster when you have kids and it is so hard to try to slow down and capture every single moment of each and every day. But thank goodness, with the help of cameras, we can capture as many as we want to.

Corban L-O-V-E-S the Wiggles! LOVE may even be an understatement. Either way, he loves them and their tour this year lead them to Atlanta, GA. So we bought tickets and waited for the day to arrive; which was yesterday 07-12-11.

Here are just a few pics; trust me there were MANY more taken:







During the event Corban sat in either my or Jennifer's lap. He didn't get up and dance around during the show like he does when he is at home. The looks on his face throughout showed that he was enjoying it though.

Jennifer and I are very selective on what we let our boys watch and what things we buy our boys. We are not ones to spoil our children. Since we are selective we were more than happy to Make Corban's Day with a trip to see The Wiggles LIVE!!! And I also want to say that I am blessed to work for a company that understands that Family comes before the Job so I had no worry about not being at work yesterday.

No comments: