Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The More I Seek You

God,

It's your child, Eric. My heart is heavy right now. I don't understand so many things. Your word tells us that your ways are higher than our ways. That your thoughts are greater than our thoughts. But Lord, I don't understand the death of a child.

Father I ask that you comfort the Repass family in the loss of their daughter. I know that she is dancing with you and singing praises to you. I know that she is hurting no more, from anything, but her family and friends that are left behind have a hurt that is so strong right now and it is a hurt that only you can take away. Wrap your arms around them Father. Never let them go.

Lord, I also pray protection over my children from all harm. That you will be with them and protect them all the days of their lives. And as I seek you more teach me your ways and give me understanding to the things that I do not understand at all.

No comments: