Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This, That, and the Other

Life is going by so fast already. This Friday Asher will be 3 weeks old and since birth he has been sleeping great. He is really putting his brother to shame. It is 5:08 am on this Tuesday and we, Corban and I, have been up since 3am. I think it might be a long day. I am sure I should be use to the lack of sleep by now but some days are harder than others.

The house is coming together nicely. We have the boys rooms painted and I am working from room to room and getting it the way we want it. I enjoyed the pool as much as I could before the cold weather set in. I guess by this weekend I will be needing to cover it until next summer.

Here are a few pics of what's been going on for the past month...house decorating, family and friend visits, parties, bringing Asher home, etc...no particular order:




No comments: