Thursday, October 14, 2010

15 Random Things about me.

I copied this from my friend Vals blog and thought I would compare myself to hers and inform you about the same 15 Random things about me. :) My "random things" are after the dash.(-)Enjoy:

1. I like to drink milk while eating chips...always have. - (I like drinking milk with pizza when delivered to the house)
2. I don't sit on the toilet of any place except for mine and other family member's homes. Not even friends! - (When I got to go I GOT TO GO, so I don't care where I am; I will roll the toilet lid if need be.)
3. I've been trying to kick the habit of biting my nails for 14 years now and I tend to only do it while watching a movie or t.v. show. - (I have a habit of biting the skin around my nails. I have gotten better at not doing it)
4. I frown while I sleep so I worry about wrinkle on my forehead. I don't want to have a perpetual frowny face (; - (I don't care if I get wrinkles or not. I get excited when I see a gray hair...yea baby!)
5. I think my feet are the most unattractive thing on my body and they turn blue easily due to even the slightest chill. - (I have sexy feet..really! lol)
6. I prefer to go without shoes all the time unless it is cold. - (I almost, always have something on my feet, even at home. Usually flip flops.)
7. My right hand is double jointed so my fingers are naturally crooked but my left hand is not. I was forever picked on in school due to this fact. - (One of my eyes is wider open than the other. You wouldn't notice unless I told you so...)
8. I want my floors to be spotless all the time, then and only then is my house "clean." - (sad...but true...it's an OCD thing)
9. I check the cleanliness of others based upon their floors. - (I check the cleanliness by their bathroom. But of course Val, you wouldn't do that because you don't use other people's bathroom. ha!)
10. I have an eye for details others wouldn't notice and can tell you random things about someone after seeing them. This fact drives Alex crazy because he doesn't notice anything. - (I notice details others wouldn't notice as well but it drives ME crazy that I do this. I am pretty good at remember names of people too.)
11. When I'm mad my jaw make a weird pulsing movement. This is something noticed by Alex and he laughs because he can tell when I'm mad. - (When I'm mad I tighten my jaw which can't be good for the teeth!)
12. I have a keen sense of smell and always worry about the smell of my own home...which I'm desensitized to. - (same...at times I wish I couldn't smell)
13. I am a germiphobe and must have everything clean for my kids. No licking the paci before sticking it back in my kid's mouth here! UGH! - (I consider the source of the germs and I lick the paci ALL THE TIME!)
14. I really love flowers and buy them for myself because most others do not...my grandmother shares this love. - (I like flowers but I don't by them for myself)
15. I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made by the Lord and although my body may not be what it used to be I know that God makes each and every person beautiful in his sight. Our petty human thoughts on beauty are sad and I embrace the body God has given me as I teach my daughters to do likewise. (I am who I am!)

1 comment:

Valerie said...

you get excited about gray hairs! Yes, some have said I'm OCD, and your a guy...they don't have "pretty" feet! Oh, and I can't believe you lick the paci-ugh! This was a funny post, I enjoyed it (: