Wednesday, May 26, 2010

15 months

On May 20th Corban turned 15 months old. I must say that this time has gone by fast. We went the other day for his 15 month check up.

Corban went on his 1st Zoo trip this past Saturday. I think he liked it a lot. I will post pics sometime.

We are still praying for some unspoke requests. I know that God is in control but waiting is the hardest part.

My heart is heavy right now. I am sick and tired of seeing people I love being hurt by other people. It hurts me to see them hurt. I am tired of being hurt and feel like that I was just being used. Oh well, I guess there are "seasons" that are coming to an end; which is probably for the best! It takes two to make a relationship work. If you are the only one doing all the work to make the relationship continue on you might need to "take a hint" and cut the ties and move on. So long...

No comments: