Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is going on!

Life has been busy in Bomba Days.

Corban is growing and changing like crazy; as you can tell from the pics. He is such a joy and I couldn't imagine life without him. It is true that a NEW FOUND LOVE enters you when you become a parent. Every day is something new and amazing!

If you haven't heard by now, the Justice Department denied the city's request for approval of the election...AGAIN. This makes the 2nd time! The next move is to take a few people from the city and go before the J.D. in Washington to see what can be done and to see if they would consider for the 3rd time and possibly approve everything. Personally, I do not think they will approve it and even if they do, it will be under their terms which will require us to run another election anyway.

I am trying to decide what I want to do? Wait it out or sit down with a few people from the city and discuss other options?! I am praying about it too but I find myself more tired of this crap and ready to move on which leads me to wonder if I want to continue and if it's worth praying for...?

For other things going on in Bomba Days go to my wife's blog and read. No need in typing it twice!

No comments: