Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello...

blogger world!!!

I feel at times that I am not doing a good job at keeping you posted with what is going on but then I look back at the pictures I have posted and see that you are kept up to date to the best of my ability!

Here is a recap of things going on right now in the world of Corban:

-Corban is growing...and growing fast!
-He is on his second week of school.
-He is sleeping more at night and seems to be going longer between feedings.
-He got to see the easter bunny this past saturday.(aka...daddy)pics to come!
-He is smiling more
-He loves to look at fans and watch them turn as well as looking at lights.
-He loves to sit with Daddy and this makes Daddy happy. I know that he is growing fast so I cherish every bit of time.
-He does not like to be washed behind his ears or under his arms.
-He brings him mommy and daddy SO MUCH JOY!!!

Now to other things:

A few people from the city including our attorneys should be coming back from Washington this evening after their meeting with the Justice Department. Hopefully they have received an answer to if we can take office and if not then WHAT needs to be done from here? NO MORE GUESSING!!! Though I am not officially in Office, I am still conducting business as though I am and yes, without pay. Though pay would be nice!

Jennifer is glad to be back at school and developing a routine. Also, Jennifer is one of the BEST mommy's I know!!!

Other than these things it is the normal day to day stuff. Maintaining the house, cars, bills, bills, bills, did I mention bills?! God is Good, ALL THE TIME and I know without a shadow of doubt that we are blessed! Thank you Lord for supplying ALL of our needs!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lets not talk about bills and Corban in the same paragraph! If I didn't have my babies to think about I would be really down and out right now.