Thursday, April 9, 2009

School Days, School Days...

Okay, it's really Day Care but Monday started the first of "the rest of his life" for going to day care, preschool, school, etc.
Monday I was holding back tears as I was getting him ready. It is hard to believe that tomorrow he will be 7 weeks old.(young!)
He has been doing great at day care and I know that Jennifer is happy that he is in the next building so she can check up on him. I know I am glad.
It has been good to start a routine. If I am not mistaken I think I even heard Jennifer tell me sometime early this morning that he slept for 6 hours last night before waking up for his feeding. WOW!!! That is what I like. It seems school is wearing him out and forcing him to sleep longer during the night. Sounds great to me!
Enjoy the "First Week of Day Care" for Corban! The pics are in order from Monday-Thursday! He has no school tomorrow and both mom and dad have no work!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Where did you guys put him in daycare? I know it's good for him to go that long - Madelyn has gone 5-6 hours for the past couple of weeks & I am loving my sleep! David rarely notices her up still =)