Wednesday, November 12, 2008

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

I was reading the blogs this morning that I normally read and saw where Jamie posted that she has got her tree up. I guess I need to post that last night I put our tree up too. It is not decorated...yet!

Jennifer is out of town and will return this evening so I wanted to surprise her with having it up because the week before she left she was saying how she wanted to go ahead a decorate for Christmas. I am sure it will win me some brownie points:)

I will post picks as well. We also purchased some deers last year to go into the yard for this year as well as hanging the outside lights. I will probably work on that this Saturday if it is not raining.

You know...it is the most WONDERFUL time of year.

1 comment:

rosegirl said...

I am so happy to find you here....how did you find me? I am so much more happy, of course, to hear about your new addition! Do we know what it is? I am excited for you!