Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A few things Money can't buy...

I got this idea from a friends blog and said I would use it. Below are a few things that I believe money can't buy!

*Saturday morning breakfast in bed with my wife (doesn't happen enough)
*A cool Autumn morning on the porch with a cup of coffee
*Feeling my unborn child kick in his Mother's tummy
*Anticipating the arrival of our son Corban
*A clean house
*God's forgiveness and knowing it is for me
*The feeling you get when something you did for someone else made their day; especially when they do not know it is from you
*A call or visit from a friend just saying hello
*Spending time with family
*Gardening
*Laying in bed with the windows open listening to the rain fall
*Quiet time with God
*The feeling I get when the weather changes from Summer to Autumn to Winter
*Worship time in the car
*Good music
*Relaxation

No comments: