Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend!

Why does the weekend always seem to fly by so quickly. On top of doing things that you can't seem to get done on during the weekday, you try and get some relaxation.

Well, this weekend I did get some relaxation. Friday night I watched 3 little girls (who are growing up really fast). We played hide and seek most of the night; a game which never seemed to end. We had lots of fun though!

On Saturday I lounged around, went for a walk, washed the car, took a shower and then meet up with my inlaws to go to the Wife's first Volleyball Tournament.

After about 2 hours I headed home and then meet up with some friends.

Sunday at church the service was great. The Holy Spirit filled the room really heavy and it seemed everyone was lost in the Spirit for a while. I LOVE it when that happens. God really moved yesterday!

After church we went out to lunch, then I went for a bike ride since it was so nice and then headed home where I took a shower and lounged around until bedtime.

So, like I said, "It was a relaxing weekend," but I still didn't want to get up this morning.

No comments: