Monday, February 4, 2008

Still Got It!!!

Until this past Saturday I had not been on my bike for about 2 months. Saturday morning, once it warmed up to about 58 degrees, I suited up for a ride. I went by myself because I didn't know how far I was going to ride and I didn't want to have to keep up with someone or be able to only go a few miles and then fall over dead.

Well, I am proud to say that I did 22 miles.(please note: the only motor that this bike has is my two legs). I took back roads all through the outskirts of the city and just took my time. I could have rode some more but I was ready to get off.

Now to other news:

I was VERY disapointed at the Super Bowl commercials this year. There was one, maybe two, that were funny but other than that they really stunk. What would be worse than paying the price to run an ad for the super bowl would be to pay the people who came up with the ad that stunk!

Now to other news:

Who out there is EXCITED about getting the Tax Rebates!!! Of course, those who have children should be a little more excited. I know of one...Nicole...that will receive a little extra mola for her "little tax rebates"...$1200.00 + 300.00 + 300.00 + 300.00 + 300.00 = $,2,400.00.

Of course the whole purpose of the rebates is to put the money "back into the economy." They did say that if this rebate didn't do much there could be more sent out. So here is what we do. Once you get the money put it in your bank and keep it there. If everyone did that they would be forced to send us more and more and more!!!
But I am sure that some people already has theirs spent???

Remember to keep Amanada in your prayers. Not much has changed and she is still in for a long road ahead for recovery; once she gets to that point.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

$2,400 on top of what we're getting back is nice but for some reason I don't want to expect that $2,400 just in case... who knows.

Jamie said...

I'm excited about the rebate. We have plans for what we want to do, but won't commit to doing anything until we know FO SHO when we're getting it and actually how much. From what I understand the proposal has passed the House but needs to be approved in the Senate, and the final details like how much per single person or married couple is still up in the air.

Unknown said...

No comment on your blogs. Just to tell you I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

i was drinking mtn due! i hate wine

Mom said...

moola moola! send it in through. we need it here, how about you?