Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Doctor is in!

--
I finally broke down and went to the docotor yesterday. I tried to fight off whatever this is the best I could with over the counter meds but I finally had to get something stronger.

After my doctors visit I went home for the day. I still didn't sleep well last night. I don't know if I am coughing and that is waking me up or if the medicine isn't allowing me to sleep? Since lunch I have felt the best since I got this mess on Saturday so thank God that I am getting better.

I really hope this weekend it gets up in the 60's like they say it is suppose to. I am ready for some warm weather. This past Saturday was suppose to be in the 60's but it never got above 45 degrees.

The Chamber stuff is keeping me busy as usual.

On another note, keep me in your prayers because I am reading through all the material about what is required and the do's and don'ts to run for City Council. It is a big step but I know I can do it.

No comments: