Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving!

We had a lot to be thankful for this year, as every year. I always try to keep myself reminded of just how blessed we are.

Spending time with the familes was great. Thursday we went to Marion, AL to the brides side of the family. I will check with the bride to see if she took any pictures so I can post them.

Friday morning packed up the car to head to my parents house for the weekend. We stopped by Kohl's along the way and did some CHRISTmas shopping. We almost finished it all there.

The weekend with my side of the family was great as well. We did some more shopping, eating, watching the football game, where we sadly watchrd Bama LOSE...AGAIN!!!

Sunday morning we went to the church that I grew up in and then headed home and rested for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

No comments: