Monday, November 19, 2007

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas...

At the Snyder house anyways!

We put up our Christmas tree yesterday after church and hung the wreath on the door and the garland around the columns on the porch. I do not think I am going to do the icicle lights because it is a lot of work and I just do not feel like hanging from a ladder this year.

The tree looks great. I will try and post some pictures of it before Wednesday of this week; because after Wednesday...I AM OFF!!!...until Monday Nov. 26th.

Saturday we went to the Alabama Football game...and that is ALL I am going to say about that, except I am glad that the tickets we got were FREE because it would have been a shame to pay for that game!

Don't Forget...3 Days until TURKEY DAY and 36 Days until CHRISTMAS!!!Hey, I'm just letting you know!

No comments: