Thursday, December 30, 2010

If you want me to!

The song link at the bottom of this post says it ALL!

We will NEVER understand why we go through what we do but I know without a doubt that when we see Jesus face to face we will know that it was worth it ALL!

May we(I) NEVER forget that no matter if it is night or day in this journey in my life, that there was one dark hour that Jesus spent on earth and a bright resurection that makes this thing called life worth it all.

Worship with the song! Allow yourself to get lost in the words! Allow yourself to cry if you need to. Make this song part of your New Years Resolution! For I will never leave your nor forsake you says the Lord! I am with you ALWAYS!

1 comment:

Trina Colette Barnes said...

Happy,happy new year to you and your family. May god abundantly bless your family this coming year.