Friday, July 2, 2010

Change of Plans

Plans change, this I know. But if you cancel something that involved other people because of your change of plans do not expect everyone else that you cancelled on to change their plans for the new date and time. It's not going to happen! I've got plans and others may also. Just cancel the whole thing all-together.

What I really don't like is that the original plans were changed because something better came along.

Moving on...

This is 4th of July weekend. I will remember why we are celebrating this holiday weekend but I will also enjoy Monday off. I like having paid days off from work, especially when they fall on a Monday.

We did not plan anything (done on purpose) for this weekend. I am tired of feeling like we have to have an agenda all the time. Can't we just do what we want to do when we want to do it?! That includes lounging around the house all day in our undies or naked if we want to.

Though we didn't make any plans, we do have some things we will be doing. I think I will put-in a bike ride in the morning and then do some yard work. Then we will have some family time doing this and that. A local church has teamed up with their city and will be doing fireworks, music, food, a movie, etc at one of the parks. The thing I am loving the most though is that there is no "set schedule" to follow.

So, I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July and please take time to remember that our Freedom is not free and it comes with a daily price!

God Bless The USA!

No comments: