Thursday, June 25, 2009

A busy world!

Updated pics will have to come later. I have not had time to upload them to the computer.

Corban is now 4 months and 5 days old. This past Tuesday he weighed in at 14 lbs. 14 ozs. His nicknames that we have for him are: boogy-bear, chunky-monkey, and corbster.

He is laughing now and rolling over. He has the cutest smile and it makes my world all better when he smiles at me.

He grabs at everything and when he gets to swinging his arms you better watch out because he has some force behind the swing and it can hurt when he hits you. He likes to put his hand over my mouth when I am talking to him. It is like he is trying to get me to be quiet, which he just might be doing?!

He is still not sleeping through the night but when he wakes up it is mainly just to eat, which is about twice a night. Hey, the boy loves his food!

Corban went for his 1st swim at Mimi's house this past weekend and he loved it. He laid back on his float like he was sunbathing. Corban truly is a gift from God!!!

Jennifer is still looking for a job so keep us in your prayers. She needs to find one!

Nothing new on the City Council. I am tired of waiting but it seems that is what we still have to do...wait...

Jennifer and I are also praying about some other things so I have my eyes and ears open to hear from God on those.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

He is such a sweet little guy! And that big smile just melted my heart! Ahhhh!

Myra said...

He is really growing Eric and getting more and more handsome. I am so thankful that you and Jennifer realize that he is a gift from God. Thank you for posting! Jerry and I both enjoy keeping up with Corban.
Love to all!