Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Aggravation!

So, last night we were giving Corban his "official" first bath. Up until now he has been wiped down with baby wipes and cloths that turn soapy when put under water. Any who, I tell Jennifer to get the Video camera so we can record and she turns it on and it tells her...Disk Error; Hit restart to save disk.

Well, needless to say, we didn't get it recorded but we did get pics with the camera.

On the discs that I bought for the camera you have to "finalize" the disk before it will play in a dvd player. Well, it won't "finalize" but will play back on the camcorder. Now, the reason I have aggravation about this is that it is the same disk that we started recording on when we got to the hospital on the 19th.

I am glad though that it plays back on the camcorder.

Note to self: Be sure to purchase re-writable discs next time!!! (I don't think they have to be finalized!)

Oh, and Corban did GREAT with his bath. Didn't cry one time. That's my Boy!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

He has a great bathtub! Of course he didn't cry

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see him this weekend! You will have to wait and come in the afternoon, I have to work til 6, we could eat after I get off work, then I could hold him, and hold him, and hold him some more....