Friday, March 20, 2009

1st Day of Spring

Fall is one of my favorite months but I also like spring. Everything blooming after the winter and the fresh air blowing through the house because the windows are open. Tomorrow I will be taking advantage of the wonderful weekend we will be having.

I need to rake up some leaves that were washed into the yard from a rain-storm(flood) that happened a couple of weekends ago. After that I think I am going to run down to the local home store that has flowers, etc and pick some things out to plant at the front porch. Everything right now is dead. There is a big nursery about 20 minutes away; I may ride there and see what they have.

I enjoy getting outside; very therapeutic for me. I think I am going to wait a couple more weekends though before I give the yard it's first cutting.

Hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the weather! Take time to relax and thank God for his many wonderful blessings!!!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

thanks. now say that prayer every few hours today :)

Mom said...

I wasn't aware we had month named Fall.