Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Getting closer...

For those who do not know already, yours truly is running for City Council.

These past two weeks I have been working on getting everything in order for the qualifying month, which is July.

To go ahead and inform you, you may be getting a letter from me asking for your financial support for my campaign. Any amount that you can contribute will be GREATLY appreciated. If you would like to support me and you know that I do not have your address, please email it to me and I will send you a letter.

I have a company working on the pricing for the yard signs and other means of advertisement. I opened up a P.O. Box today because the advertisements have to have the "this paid for by the committee to elect...etc." on it.(and I don't want to put my street address on anything.) Here is something funny about the PO Box. It is the SAME box that I had about 5 years ago when I moved to the area for a year and then moved away. (how funny huh!)

Here is my campaign slogan:

WORKING FOR YOU IN DISTRICT 2 - VOTE ERIC SNYDER CITY COUNCIL.
(of course this will be formatted a different way)

Hey...City Council today...President tomorrow!