Sunday, January 24, 2010

I do believe the sky is falling...

It is Sunday morning at 6:45 and I let the dog out about 20 minutes ago and saw snow falling. Very light, and mixed with rain, but snow none-the-less! The temp outside is 55. I think this just goes to show that weather people know nothing or that they really CAN'T predict the weather because God is going to do what God wants to do! :)

I am currently taking Darvocet for pain. I was putting Corban on his changing table yesterday morning and about the time I was lifting him I sneezed and pulled the muscles in my back. When I sneeze, I sneeze hard and this time it didn't even come out so that made it worse. I am using the leftover Darvocet that Jennifer had post prego with Corban. It is still in date and working fine, though not 100% but something is better than nothing.

We went and saw my knew neice yesterday, baby Addy, along with visiting her mommy and daddy, my sister and brother-in-law, but you know when the baby gets here its all about the baby and not about the parents anymore! jk!

I need to get off this thing so I can shave and start getting ready for church. But before I go who can tell me what a great pic for a laptop would be. We are looking at purchasing one just for internet use but I want it to be good too. Please leave a response. Thanks!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I've got a compaq presario, and I love it.