Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Updates...

-In less than a week Jazzy has made himself at home. EVERYTHING belongs to him and now we are the servants he IS the Master!

Jazzy is a fun-loving cat. He loves to be scrathed behind the ear and will sit there for a while letting you do it. When I get up durning the early morning to go to the bathroom, he is waiting by the door when I come out and he now follows me to the bedroom and jumps up on the bed to be loved on; where he also wakes up Jennifer.

-I am a little peed off about my new bike. When I ordered it on 4/21/08 it said that it would ship in May. I emailed the company a few times and their response was always, "It will ship this Month(may)." On the 30th I still had not received it and as of right now do not show UPS receiving it to ship it. My email to them on the 30th. was asking, "Where is it?" Their response, "We have it in the shop and it should ship the 2nd or 3rd?" Well, here it is the 4th and the UPS tracking number I have shows that they HAVE NOT received the item yet!!! COME ON NOW!!! I am going to send another email this morning asking that someone call me and explain to me what the problem is and if they can't ship it by today then I want a refund!!!

-We are on count down to our Cruise!!! Not counting today, we have 11 days until we head to Mobile and board the Ship. I can't wait and Jennifer says that she is excited too. Jazzy's "uncle Jimmy," Sandra's brother, my boss, will be stopping by the house in the mornings and afternoons to feed Jazzy and spend time with him. I guess Jennifer and I were the "God Parents" for Jazzy but Jim is the uncle and needs to spend time with him.

-Oh, yea...I got a call yesterday that the NEW District lines for City Council were NOT approved. I had already ordered and received my business cards that say my name and District I thought was the one I would be running for. (District 2). I made a call yesterday as soon as I found out to put a stop to the making of my Yard Signs. I waited and prayed until the lady called me back. When she did she said I must be living right because they were going to start making them tonight(meaning last night).Ha! Don't know about living right but Praise the Lord. That would have been an Expensive mistake!!! Now we wait and wait until the City gets word about the district lines. I was told that the new lines, being so late in the game, would not be approved so my District would be 3 instead of 2. Are you starting to see now WHY I want to be a City Councilman so I can straighten so of this mess out.

-I am going to hook up with Jamie or Crystal and learn the CVS shopping!!!

Until later...

No comments: